- For Android or Google Pixel, visit the Google Chromecast help page by CLICKING HERE.
- Then, choose the device you would like to use and follow the directions.
For iPhone or iPad, follow this video by CLICKING HERE.
- Visit the AppleTV help page by CLICKING HERE.
- Choose the device you would like to use and follow the directions.
We've identified a method to view our workout videos on Roku players from an iPad/iPhone:
- Install the "iWebTV" app (free version) on your iPad/iPhone/Android AND your Roku device.
- Once installed, navigate to our website on the iWebTV app from your iPad/iPhone.
- Login to your account and play the video you wish to view.
- A toolbar should appear just below the video. Click the "To TV" button (in the lower left of the toolbar)
- Another toolbar will appear listing the devices you can connect to. Select your Roku player in the list.
- *Note* Your iPad/iPhone and Roku device must be connected to the same wi-fi network in order for this to function successfully.
For ANDROID & ROKU:
- For step by step ANDROID instructions with photos CLICK HERE.
- For step by step instructions with photos CLICK HERE.
- The easiest way to watch with FireStick is to simply download & locate "SILK" web browser on the device. Then, go to www.neyufit.com and sign in. (If you do not have "SILK" on your FireStick, simply install it.)
- If you prefer to mirror from a different device, follow the step by step instructions here --> CLICK HERE and scroll to the bottom of the next page.