* Note: Some Smart TV's do not have an internet browser.
(Therefore, you will have to connect via any of the ways below.)
If you have an ANDROID device, please try following the instructions on this video here: ANDROID to ROKU Instructional Video
- Not using android?
For iPhone or iPad, follow the I've identified a method to view our workout videos on Roku players from an iPad/iPhone:
We've identified a method to view our workout videos on Roku players from an iPad/iPhone:
- Install the "iWebTV" app (free version) on your iPad/iPhone on your Roku device.
- Once installed, navigate to our website on the iWebTV app from your iPad/iPhone.
- Login to your account and play the video you wish to view.
- A toolbar should appear just below the video. Click the "To TV" button (in the lower left of the toolbar)
- Another toolbar will appear listing the devices you can connect to. Select your Roku player in the list.
- *Note* Your iPad/iPhone and Roku device must be connected to the same wi-fi network in order for this to function successfully.
- For step by step instructions with photos CLICK HERE.
- The easiest way to watch with FireStick is to simply locate "Firefox" web browser on the device. Then, go to www.neyufit.com and sign in. (If you do not have "FireFox" on your FireStick, simply install it.)
- If you prefer to mirror from a different device, follow the step by step instructions here --> CLICK HERE and scroll to the bottom of the next page.